INDUSTRY GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY
The fitness industry has seen an amazing transformation over the last 30 years. Coming off of the aerobics craze of the 1980’s, personal training grew in popularity in the 1990’s. Group training then took hold in the early 2000’s, and outdoor boot camps became all the rage in the late 2000’s.
Over the last 15 years, Fit Body Boot Camp™ founder Bedros Keuilian has been in the epicenter of the fitness market growth. Bedros has successfully built and sold fitness centers; and has coached, consulted, mentored, and supported the business needs of over 8,200 fitness business owners worldwide, while also helping many achieve six, multiple six, and even seven figure generating fitness businesses.
During this time, Bedros has personally been involved with personal training, group fitness training and outdoor fitness boot camps. He saw a growing need and opportunity in the market and created Fit Body Boot Camp™ and complete turn-key fitness business model that positions you for maximum success.
Fit Body Boot Camp™ has taken the best attributes of personal training, group fitness training, and outdoor fitness boot camps and rolled them all up into a single predictable business model that comes complete with done-for-you fitness marketing systems and appeals to anyone who has a passion for health and fitness and is driven by the entrepreneurial spirit.
PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL
Launched in 2011, Fit Body Boot Camp has become “the” ultimate fitness business model with our “Unstoppable Fitness Formula” and unique multiple prong marketing strategies. Its business model and systems have been successfully tested and validated in over 290 boot camp locations world-wide. Along the way, Fit Body Boot Camp has established a new category in the fitness, wellness, and personal training industry with a client-centric focus to deliver unmatched fitness and fat loss results and the ultimate client experience.
Fit Body Boot Camp continues to redefine the business of fitness. It has recently become a Franchisor and is now offering individuals the unique franchise opportunity to join the Fit Body Boot Camp Franchise family and be a part of this rapidly growing segment of success minded fitness business owners.
The Company’s success starts with having passionate Fit Body Boot Camp franchise owners who are passionate about health and fitness. They come from all walks of life. Successful Fit Body Boot Camp owners include former school teachers, engineers, nannies, personal trainers, mortgage brokers, marketing executives, and even former Fit Body Boot Camp clients.
What attracted all of them to the franchise opportunity and to become a Fit Body Boot Camp owners is their desire to help others, coupled with a proven, scalable fitness business franchise model in a multi-billion dollar fitness industry that continues to grow.
Fit Body Boot Camp’s proven indoor boot camp model, systems, and workout programs allow franchise owners to service a large group of clientele in a controlled environment, 365 days a year. Owners are able to maximize the value and “wow factor” to clients while still growing their Fit Body Boot Camp business with more workout times, greater exercise variety, and faster and better results for their fitness boot camp clients.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR FIT BODY BOOT CAMP FRANCHISE MODEL
- Memberships provide owners with recurring revenue base.
- One of the lowest investment and start-up costs of any franchise business model.
- Strong margins, and attractive, fast return on investment.
- Leveraging into a proven business model that trains hundreds of thousands of clients a year.
- No percentage based monthly royalty fees. Just a fair, flat monthly royalty fee. (We believe that you should keep more of what you make, and not be penalized for being successful)
Fit Body Boot Camp Franchise Owners have an opportunity to be a part of a thriving health and fitness industry that continues to have consistent growth
* “In the U.S. alone over $80 Billion dollars were spent on weight loss in 2010” – MarketData (a market research firm).
* “Americans spend over $12 billion dollars on health club memberships each year”- Medical News Today.
* “The personal training industry is a $6 billion dollars a year (and growing) industry” – SmartMoney.com
FIT BODY BOOT CAMP CORPORATE WORKS CLOSELY WITH OUR FRANCHISE OWNERS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT
- Fit Body Boot Camp University that provides hands-on operational training and fitness training, and classroom learning to ensure that owners are well-versed with how to run a location.
- Members-only website that has pre-developed sales and marketing programs, on-going education, documents, and systems.
- Webinars and conference calls for new programs and service offerings.
- Ongoing (fresh and new) marketing and promotional systems.
- On-going training
- Dedicated Business Coach to provide support, accountability and answers to questions about setting-up, running and growing a location.
- Two-day annual FBBC World Conference (held in Southern California)
- Business Operations Manual
- Email updates on systems and operations
- A database of professionally designed and done-for-you work-out programs of the day and exercise library.
- Professionally crafted and ready-to-use client meal and nutrition plans.
- Monthly community update newsletters
- Customized, and search engine optimized, website
- Strategic partnerships and key relationships with TRX, Tiffin Mats, Member Solutions, and PeformBetter.com for the best equipment and systems pricing in the industry.
- Key sales and marketing relationships with companies like Groupon, SpaFinder and David’s Bridal.